Intricately made by hand in Kalimpong, West Bengal. Use this pair to toss salads or scoop up jams and pickles!
Dimensions: Approximately 7” (height)
- Sterilize in boiling water for 5 minutes and allow to air-dry before first use.
- After each use, wipe your cutlery dry and store upright to prevent mold/fungus from forming.
- Wash with cold or lukewarm water, thereafter - not hot water
- This cutlery set comes with hand-painted handles and has been cut and carved by hand so sizes may vary slightly.
- No polish or resin has been used on this cutlery apart from mild varnish for the painted handles.
*** Price inclusive of taxes
For more product information, please write to email@example.com